MENU

Slide

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




:D: I got the smudgepot from Stila counter at Tangs Orchard.
The lipgloss i was using.. i think is my jill stuart lipgloss in "Fairy."

Lool: Yup! Somemore so cheap!
for the Airy Foam I think i got it from the japanese pharmacy
at Shawhouse Lido, you know the basement,
the japanese supermarket there,
there's a pharmacy by the escalator.

Quennie: Really? Where can you buy pearl powder?
Previously there was a spree for pearl powder but i didnt buy!
Hahahahaahs.

Mimi: Try before you say you don't know!
It's really easy.

Ooooo: LOL! Nope!

Faith: Eh, what's your qn?

Jessmiex: Whoops. lol!

Meri: Only bobbi brown, heh, but not laura merci thou,
Still young, don't use too expensive products! lol

Haha: At hougang central, Don't know the price
cos my grandma signed up the package for me.

Mandy: Hahahas, thank you dear!

Nadnut: I help you bling yours lar! :D

Queenie: Somebody helped me reply already! Heh
"hmmm, in stores, 100 capsules is only 15 + dollars.
But at the website it's only around 10 plus reg postage.
Sg sprees and _sprees are having some drugstore sprees. "


JY: Hello! I joined a spree but the spree is long time ago already :x
You can try googling for Payeasy Spree thou.


To queenie: Thanks for helping me answer babe! (:

Ana:
You can try googling for Payeasy Spree!

Kimberly: Hey dear, it's not from a website.
I contact the supplier directly.

Passerby: Hahahas, my best bet is still Vitamin E!
And thanks for the compliment! (:












Anyway, many of you are still asking me where to
get the alcohol for MAC pigments/cracked eyeshadow pressing.
(See tutorial here: http://theluckiestchick-.blogspot.com
/2008/08/beware-this-is-cam-whore-filled-post.html
)

I passed by Guardian afew days ago and was looking
arnd for the alcohol so i can show you guys which one
you can use for the E/S pressing!





Isopropyl Alcohol, 71%
You can use this yah! And it's sooooo cheap!





Anyway! I had so much fun making bento for boyf! =D
Cos my bento box was sooooo teenie weenie,
So i could only pack very limited amt of food. Tsk.
But so cuuuuuuute ok!




...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...




(^-^)v





My blushing panda and i made caramel cream cheese dipping
to go with the
Brocolli, carrots, cherry tomato.
Caramel cream cheese dipping! Yum! I love it~

I spent soooo much time cutting the
nori for the ears, eyes, mouth. o.0
"




We've got michy matchy chopstick tooo!
Heh, he's is a teddy bear and mine's strawberry!


I made one for mummy to bring to work as well,
And the other nurses were like "ahhh, so pretty,
your daughter so cute make bento for you!"
(Mummy works in a clinic)









Went to Jessica's house todaaaaaaay,
So fun! Her mummy bought her Wii for her birthday
and we spent 3 hours playing wii tennis!

TMD! I AM DAMN PEK CHEK LOR!
I think we played at least 50games?
I didnt freaking get 1, ONE POINT AT ALL! *pouts.*
What the heeeeeeeell! Hahahahahs

But jessica is Pro already ok! So cannot compare! :x
(Finding reason for myself, hahahahs!)










Boyf's birthday celebration last week!

Heh, it's was very secretive!
So i'm not really gonna blog about how we celebrated
his birthday AND our 4th year anniversary.
But i gave him a suuuuurprise and it was super relaxing and fun.



I didn't wanna bake a cake, so i baked cupcakes
and decorated them with cream cheese icing!

And stuck 2 big and 2 small candles in them!
My boy is so old already! 22!





This is my favourite!
Leon's fav is the orange one,
but i think that one is the ugliest lar!











And the happy girlfriend's got a bunch of beautiful roses~
Twelve roses! ^.^











Went to the DHL balloon last week with leon's parents, brother.
Heh, kinda boring lar!







But it was fun rising higher and higher!
All the cars looked like tiny metal toy cars then~

*high high into the sky.. lalalala..*
(that's some song by elva hsiao right?
Lol, i dunno why it keeps popping into my mind now
when i'm typing this post! Weeeeeird shit.)







Garett challenged us to not hold the railings
but yet maintain our balance while the DHL balloon is landing,
which is pretty bumpy and that's like the most fun
part of the whole freaking ride?

Then i told him why not wear my heels, try to balance instead?
Then he kinda tip toed and say fine! i challenge you like that!
He looked damn funny when he was tip toe-ing.
-.-

Damn retarded, then we went to see caaaaars,
then had late lunch/dinner at Crystal Jade.
They ordered a hell lot of food lor.
See already also scared. :x









Anyway i don't know why are there people who don't
know me at all are saying things like :
"fidelis is so shallow, have no substance"


Ahem, that's like the crappiest piece of shit.
Why shallow? Why no substance?
Because i shop online alot and i loooooove makeup
and that makes me shallow?

Sometimes i wonder if these people know what they are thinking?
Like why are people soooo judgemental,
And it's so hard to accept somebody simply as how they are?
Oh-weeeeeeeells. Whatever lar.


These people are just strangers and who'd care what they think anyway.
I still love shopping a helluva lot! Muahaha.








Ordered from Wetseal.com:


Mesh chain shoulder top






Heartdrop bracelet




And my 1st ebay buy ever since i got my own debit card!
Muahaahah. A Microwave Potato Chip Maker!



It's damn cute can! Comes with a slicer,
and you can slice your apples, sweet potato, potato, whatever lar!
Then there's this carousel thing and you place these
sliced stuffie in there and microwave it for like 6 mins
and you get super yummy and oil-free chips!

Will be great for me cos i loooooove to snack
and it's damn healthy this way!
Haahahahas. Hope it arrives soooooon!





Bikini shoot at Sentosa Cove like super long time ago?!

Super long already lar, still with those highlights streak.
I wanna go "browndie" again! Hahahahas,
no, not blondie, browndie! :x

(click to enlarge! ^-^)







I wanna go watch gossip girls already!
Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:

No comments: